The complete chloroplast genome of Antarctic pearlwort, Colobanthus quitensis (Kunth) Bartl. (Caryophyllaceae)
Cited 0 time in
- The complete chloroplast genome of Antarctic pearlwort, Colobanthus quitensis (Kunth) Bartl. (Caryophyllaceae)
- Kang, Yoonjee
Shin, Seung Chul
- Genetics & Heredity
- Chloroplast genome sequence; Colobanthus quitensis; Extremophile plant
- Issue Date
- Kang, Yoonjee, et al. 2016. "The complete chloroplast genome of Antarctic pearlwort, Colobanthus quitensis (Kunth) Bartl. (Caryophyllaceae)". MITOCHONDRIAL DNA,, 27(6): 4677-4678.
- We determined the complete chloroplast DNA sequence of an extremophile plant, Colobanthus quitensis (Antarctic pearlwort), by de novo assembly based on the sequencing results from Illumina MiSeq platform (Illumina Inc., San Diego, CA). The chloroplast genome of C. quitensis (NCBI accession no. KT737383) is a sequence of 151 276 bp long with a typical quadripartite structure composed of a large single copy region, a small single copy region and a pair of inverted repeats. The overall GC content of C. quitensis genome is 36.7% and it has 66 simple sequence repeats. It contains a total 112 genes including 78 protein coding genes, 30 tRNA genes, and four rRNA genes.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.