Draft genome sequence of the psychrophilic bacterium Lacinutrix jangbogonensis PAMC 27137T
Cited 1 time in
- Draft genome sequence of the psychrophilic bacterium Lacinutrix jangbogonensis PAMC 27137T
- Lee, Yung Mi
Shin, Seung Chul
Hwang, Chung Yeon
Hong, Soon Gyu
Lee, Hong Kum
- Genetics & Heredity; Marine & Freshwater Biology
- Lacinutrix jangbogonensis; Psychrophilic bacterium; Genome sequence; Antarctica
- Issue Date
- Lee, Yung Mi, et al. 2016. "Draft genome sequence of the psychrophilic bacterium Lacinutrix jangbogonensis PAMC 27137T". Marine Genomics, 23: 31-32.
- Lacinutrix jangbogonensis PAMC 27137T is a psychrophilic bacterial strain isolated from the marine sediment of the Ross Sea, Antarctica. Here we present an annotated draft genome sequence of the strain PAMC 27137T which showed the narrower range in the growth temperature than other type strains of the genus Lacinutrix. The draft genome of 4,017,559 bpwith a G+C content of 30.6% comprised 14 scaffolds of 46 contigs containing 3589 protein-coding genes and 46 RNA genes. The function of 2185 (60.1%) proteins was predicted and 1943 (53.4%) proteins were assigned to COG functional categories. Comparative analysis of the draft genome across
other type strains may provide clues into the mechanism of growth in narrow temperature range.
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.