The complete mitochondrial genome of an Antarctic moss Syntrichia filaris (Mull.Hal.) R.H. Zander
Cited 0 time in
- The complete mitochondrial genome of an Antarctic moss Syntrichia filaris (Mull.Hal.) R.H. Zander
- Yoon, Young-Jun
Kim, Ji Hee
- Genetics & Heredity
- Antarctic moss; Mitochondrial genome; Syntrichia filaris
- Issue Date
- Yoon, Young-Jun, et al. 2016. "The complete mitochondrial genome of an Antarctic moss Syntrichia filaris (Mull.Hal.) R.H. Zander". Mitochondrial DNA Part A, 27(4): 2779-2780.
- The mitogenome of the Syntrichia filaris (GenBank accession number KP984758) has a total length of 106,343 bp and consists of 40 protein-coding genes, 3 ribosomal RNA (rRNA) and 24 transfer RNA. The mitochondrial structure and gene order was similar to other Bryophytes. Phylogenetic tree based on the combined analysis of amino acid sequences of 31 mitochondrial genes common in S. filaris, 17 Bryophyta and 3 Marchantiophyta, was well congruent with traditional species relationship of the moss order Pottiales.
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.