Complete genome sequence of Halocynthiibacter arcticus PAMC 20958T from an Arctic marine sediment sample
Cited 0 time in
- Complete genome sequence of Halocynthiibacter arcticus PAMC 20958T from an Arctic marine sediment sample
- Lee, Yung Mi
Lee, Hong Kum
Shin, Seung Chul
- Biotechnology & Applied Microbiology
- Halocynthiibacter arcticus; Genome sequence; Arctic marine sediment
- Issue Date
- Lee, Yung Mi, et al. 2016. "Complete genome sequence of Halocynthiibacter arcticus PAMC 20958T from an Arctic marine sediment sample". Journal of Biotechnology,, 224: 12-13.
- Here, we present the first complete genome sequence of the strain PAMC 20958T from the genus Halo-cynthiibacter. Halocynthiibacter arcticus PAMC 20958T, isolated from a marine sediment of the Arctic, is a gram-negative, aerobic, and rod-shaped bacterium. The complete genome contains 4,329,554 base pairs with 53.21% GC content and a 44,566 base pair plasmid with 48.72% GC content. This genome contained genes encoding alkaline phosphatase and lipase, and genes that confer resistance to arsenic, cadmium, tellurite, and acriflavin.
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.