Combined Analysis of the Chloroplast Genome and Transcriptome of the Antarctic Vascular Plant Deschampsia antarctica Desv
- Combined Analysis of the Chloroplast Genome and Transcriptome of the Antarctic Vascular Plant Deschampsia antarctica Desv
- Lee, Jungeun
Shin, Seung Chul
- Antarctic; Deschampsia antarctica; Plant
- Issue Date
- Lee, Jungeun., et al. 2014. Combined Analysis of the Chloroplast Genome and Transcriptome of the Antarctic Vascular Plant Deschampsia antarctica Desv. 2014 International Symposium on Plant Sciecnes and Annual Conference of the Korean Society of Plant Biologist, Korea Research Institute of Bioscience & Biotechnology, Deajeon. 2014.11.6-7.
- Antarctic hairgrass (Deschampsia antarctica Desv.) is the only natural grass species in the maritime Antarctic. It has been researched as an important ecological marker and as an extremophile plant for studies on stress tolerance. Despite its importance, little genomic information is available for D. antarctica. Here, we report the complete chloroplast genome, transcriptome profiles of the coding/noncoding genes, and the posttranscriptional processing by RNA editing in the chloroplast system.
- Conference Name
- Korea Research Institute of Bioscience & Biotechnology
- Conference Place
- Conference Date
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.