Phytoplankton Bloom in Iron Limitation Environment of the Amundsen Polynya, Southern Ocean
- Phytoplankton Bloom in Iron Limitation Environment of the Amundsen Polynya, Southern Ocean
- Park, Jisoo
Gorbunov, Maxim Y.
- Issue Date
- Park, Ji Soo., et al. 2014. phytoplankton Bloom in Iron Limitation Environment of the Amundsen Polynya, Southern Ocean.2014 AGU(American Geophysical Union) FALL MEETING, San Francisco. 2014.12.15.-19.
- We have conducted three times intensive antarctic cruises in the Amundsen Sea. Amundsen polynya is one of the most productive Antarctic coastal polynya, and high chlorophylls were concentrated in polynya center rather than in the edge of polynya both in early and late summer. To examine phytoplankton dynamics in severely iron limited environment, the phytoplankton physiological parameters were measured by FIRe system.
- Conference Name
- 2014 AGU(American Geophysical Union) FALL MEETING
- Conference Place
- San Francisco
- Conference Date
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.