Wetland Classfication Based on Plarimetric SAR Decompositions
- Wetland Classfication Based on Plarimetric SAR Decompositions
- Hong, Sang-Hoon
- Issue Date
- Hong, Sang-Hoon, Kim, Hyun-Ok, Wdowinski, Shimon. 2014. Wetland Classfication Based on Plarimetric SAR Decompositions. 2014 IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium. Quebec. 2014.07.13-18.
- Polarimetric SAR observations are very useful to characterrize and monitor the Earth's surface because they provide more information than single channel SAR data. We developed a new decomposition, which accounted for double bounce scattering in cross polarization signal. We used our four-component decomposition to characterize the wetland vegetation in the Everglades using three quad-polarimetric data sets: TerraSAR-X, Radarsat-2, and ALOS. We used the decomposition results to generate vegetation classification maps using Trimble eCognition software.
- Conference Name
- 2014 IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium
- Conference Place
- Conference Date
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.