Iceberg trajectories in the Amundsen Sea, West Antarctica
- Iceberg trajectories in the Amundsen Sea, West Antarctica
- Kalen, Ola
Wahlin, Anna K.
Ha, Ho Kyung
- Amundsen Sea; Iceberg trajectories
- Issue Date
- Kalen Ola., et al. 2016. Iceberg trajectories in the Amundsen Sea, West Antarctica. 30th The International FRISP (Forum for Research into Ice Shelf Processes) Workshop, Sweden. 2016.10.03-06.
- An object-based method for automatic iceberg detection from Advanced Synthetic Aperture Radar (ASAR) images was developed and applied to 2550 Envisat ASAR WSM images acquired in 2006-2012. Based on the results we manually selected 57 icebergs which were traceable during the study period. The icebergs are analyzed with respect to their place of origin and drift path taken on the shelf area.
- Conference Name
- Forum for Research into Ice Shelf Processes
- Conference Place
- Conference Date
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.