Arctic Policy of the Republic of Korea
Cited 0 time in
- Arctic Policy of the Republic of Korea
- Jin, Dongmin
- Araon; Arctic Policy; Polar Region Policy; Arctic
- Issue Date
- Jin, Dongmin. 2017. Arctic Policy of the Republic of Korea. Ocean and Coastal Law Journal, 22(1): 85-96.
- On May 15 2013, Korea obtained observer status at the Arctic Council held in Kiruna,
Sweden. The Korean public and media were delighted by the news, viewing it as a stepping
stone for Korean expansion into the Arctic. The media paid especially close attention to the
economic benefits stemming from the Northern Sea Route (NSR) and related resources.
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.