Separation of Xanthorhodopsin from Salinibacter ruber and its in vitro Reconstruction
Cited 0 time in
- Separation of Xanthorhodopsin from Salinibacter ruber and its in vitro Reconstruction
- Other Titles
- Salinibacter ruber로부터 잔토로돕신의 분리와 in vitro에서 재구축
- Yim, Joung Han
Kong, Min Kyung
Lee, Pyung Cheon
- Light harvesting; Solar energy; Liposome; Lecithin; Xanthorhodopsin
- Issue Date
- Yim, Joung Han, Kong, Min Kyung, Lee, Pyung Cheon. 2011. "Separation of Xanthorhodopsin from Salinibacter ruber and its in vitro Reconstruction". THE KOREAN SOCIETY OF CLEAN TECHNOLOGY, 17(3): 280-282.
- Capture and conversion of abundant solar energy using biotechnology will be essential for the development of sustainable and future energy.Photosynthesis is used for the production of biofuels such as biohydrogen. In this study, lightharvesting xanthorhodopsin consisting of retinal and salinixanthin was isolated from a photosynthetic microorganism Salinibacter ruber by aqueous two phase extraction. To stabilize the light-harvesting machine, artificial xanthorhodopsin-liposome system was reconstructed to have photoelectron absorption activity.
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.