Altimetry Enhanced Free-Air Gravity Anomalies in the High Latitude Region
Cited 2 time in
- Altimetry Enhanced Free-Air Gravity Anomalies in the High Latitude Region
- Other Titles
- 고위도 지역에서의 고도계로 측정된 자유대기 중력 아노말리
- Daniel R. Roman
Jeong Woo Kim
Lee, Bang Yong
- Geology; Meteorology & Atmospheric Sciences; Oceanography
- Barents Sea; ERS-1; altimetry-derived gravity anom
- Issue Date
- Daniel R. Roman, et al. 2008. "Altimetry Enhanced Free-Air Gravity Anomalies in the High Latitude Region". TERRESTRIAL ATMOSPHERIC AND OCEANIC SCIENCES, 19(1-2): 111-116.
- Available marine free-air gravity anomalies(FAGA) derived from multiple satallite altimetry missioms have had geologically useful, short wavelength features removed during processing.
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.