Altimetry-Derived Gravity Predictions of Bathymetry by the Gravity-Geologic Method
Cited 7 time in
- Altimetry-Derived Gravity Predictions of Bathymetry by the Gravity-Geologic Method
- Other Titles
- 중력 지질학적인 방법에 의한 수심측량자료의 고도유래 중력 예측
Kim, Jeong Woo
Lee, Bang Yong
- Geochemistry & Geophysics
- Antarctica; Bathymetry prediction; Drake Passage; altimetry derived gravity anom; gravity geologic method
- Issue Date
- Springer Basel AG
- Ralph, et al. 2010. "Altimetry-Derived Gravity Predictions of Bathymetry by the Gravity-Geologic Method". Pure and Applied Geophysics, 168(5): 815-826.
- The gravity-geologic method (GGM) was implemented for 20 by 20 bathymetric eterminations in a 1.6o longitudeby-1.0o latitude region centered on the eastern end of the Shackleton Fracture Zone in the Drake Passage, Antarctica.
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.