Monitoring of Hexachlorocyclohexanes in snow from the East Antarctica
Cited 0 time in
- Monitoring of Hexachlorocyclohexanes in snow from the East Antarctica
- Motoyama H
Hur, Soon Do
- Antarctica; HCHs; OCPs; POPs; Snow
- Issue Date
- Organohalogen Compounds
- Motoyama H, et al. 2011. "Monitoring of Hexachlorocyclohexanes in snow from the East Antarctica". Organohalogen Compounds, 73(1): 1091-1093.
- This study determined the concentrations of HCHs in surface snow collected from the coastal areas to the interior plateau of East Antarctica to investigate geographical distrubutions of HCHs in Antarctica.
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.