Chemical Constituents from the Apical Bud of Gardenia sootepensis and Their Bioactivity
Cited 0 time in
- Chemical Constituents from the Apical Bud of Gardenia sootepensis and Their Bioactivity
- Other Titles
- Gardenia sootepensis의 끝눈으로부터 생리활성 성분
- Youn, Ui Joung
Chang, Leng Chee
- Pharmacology & Pharmacy
- Flavonoid; Gardenia sootepensis; Nitric oxide; Rubiaceae
- Issue Date
- Youn, Ui Joung, Chang, Leng Chee. 2017. "Chemical Constituents from the Apical Bud of Gardenia sootepensis and Their Bioactivity". Korean Journal of Pharmacognosy, 48: 113-118.
- Bioassay guided fractionation and isolation of the CH2Cl2 extract from the apical bud of Gardenia sootepensis (Rubiaceae) led to the isolation of five known flavonoids (1-5). The structures of the compounds were determined by 1D and 2D NMR, and MS experiments, as well as by comparison of their data with published values. Compounds 1-5 were isolated for the first time from this plant source. The isolated compounds were evaluated for their cancer chemopreventive potential based on their ability to inhibit nitric oxide (NO) production. Among the isolates, compound 4 exhibited considerable NO inhibitory activity with an IC50 value of 13.8 ？M.
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.