Stereocalpin A, a bioactive cyclic depsipeptide from the Antarctic lichen Stereocaulon alpinum
Cited 25 time in
- Stereocalpin A, a bioactive cyclic depsipeptide from the Antarctic lichen Stereocaulon alpinum
- Other Titles
- 남극 지의류 유래 bioactive cyclic depsipeptide인 Stereocalpin A
- Lee, Hong Kum
Park, Seong Min
Yim, Joung Han
Sohn, Jae Hak
- Immunology; Marine & Freshwater Biology; Veterinary Sciences
- Cyclic depsipeptid; Stereocalpin A; Stereocaulon alpinum; Fisheries
- Issue Date
- Lee, Hong Kum, et al. 2008. "Stereocalpin A, a bioactive cyclic depsipeptide from the Antarctic lichen Stereocaulon alpinum". TETRAHEDRON LETTERS, 18(0): 772-775.
- A new cyclic depsipeptide stereocalpin A (1) has been isolated from the MeOH extract of the Antarctic lichen Stereocaulon alpinum by various chromatographic methods. The structure of stereocalpin A (1) was mainly determined by analysis of the NMR spectroscopic data and by chemical methods. Stereocalpin A (1) is a unique cyclic peptide incorporating an unprecedented 5-hydroxy-2,4-dimethyl-3-oxo-octanoic acid in the structure. Stereocalpin A (1) shows moderate cytotoxicity against three human solid tumor cell lines. (C) 2007 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.