Measurements of atmospheric waves in the upper mesosphere at Chungwon, Korea
Cited 0 time in
- Measurements of atmospheric waves in the upper mesosphere at Chungwon, Korea
- Other Titles
- 청원에서 관측된 중간권 상부 대기파동관측
- R.J. Niciejewski
Lee, Bang Yong
Kim, Yong Ha
- Issue Date
- R.J. Niciejewski, et al. 2003. "Measurements of atmospheric waves in the upper mesosphere at Chungwon, Korea". Advances in Space Research: 849-853.
- We have used a Fourier Transform Spectrometer (FTS) to study atmospheric waves in upper mesosphere over Chungwon (36.6degrees N, 127.3degrees E), Korea. Measurements of the OH(3-1) bands were used to derive temperature and airglow intensity information of upper mesosphere. For this study, we analyzed OH measurements taken between April and June 2001, and performed spectral analysis to get wave information. We report characteristics of observed waves and compare the results with existing theoretical reports. (C) 2003 COSPAR. Published by Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.