Complete Genome Sequence of Psychrobacter alimentarius PAM C27889, a Psychrophile Isolated from an Antarctic Rock Sample
Cited 4 time in
- Complete Genome Sequence of Psychrobacter alimentarius PAM C27889, a Psychrophile Isolated from an Antarctic Rock Sample
- Other Titles
- 남극 암석에서 분리된 Psychrobacter alimentarius PAMC 27889 유전체 연구
- Lee, Jaejin
Hong, Soon Gyu
Lee, Hong Kum
Yang, Jae Young
- Benzoate degradation; Complete genome; Proteases; Psychrobacter alimentarius; Psychrophile; Terpenoid biosynthesis
- Issue Date
- Lee, Jaejin, et al. 2016. "Complete Genome Sequence of Psychrobacter alimentarius PAM C27889, a Psychrophile Isolated from an Antarctic Rock Sample". Genome Announcement, 4(4): 1.
- Psychrobacter alimentarius PAMC 27889, a Gram-negative, psychrophilic bacterium, was isolated from an Antarctic rock sample. Here we report the complete genome of P. alimentarius PAMC 27889, which has the non-mevalonate methylerythritol phosphate pathway of terpenoid biosynethesis, a complete gene cluster for benzoate degradation, and genes encoding useful enzymes (e.g. proteases). The genome sequence of P. alimentarius could provide insights into its potential applications in the field of biotechnology and bioremediation.
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.