Genome Sequence of Sphingomonas sp. Strain PAMC 26605, Isolated from Arctic lichen (Ochrolechia sp.)
Cited 8 time in
- Genome Sequence of Sphingomonas sp. Strain PAMC 26605, Isolated from Arctic lichen (Ochrolechia sp.)
- Other Titles
- Sphingomonas sp. 전장유전체 서열분석
- Kim, Eun Hye
Hong, Soon Gyu
Lee, Jong Kyu
Ahn, Do Hwan
Kim, Su Jin
Shin, Seung Chul
- Arctic; Genome Sequence; Sphingomonas; endosymbiotic bacteria; lichen
- Issue Date
- Kim, Eun Hye, et al. 2012. "Genome Sequence of Sphingomonas sp. Strain PAMC 26605, Isolated from Arctic lichen (Ochrolechia sp.)". Journal of Bacteriology, 194(6): 1607-1607.
- The endosymbiotic bacteria Sphingomonas sp. PAMC 26605, was isolated from Arctic lichen Ochrolechia sp. on Svalbard Islands. Here we report the draft genome sequence of this strain, which could provide further insights into symbiotic mechanism of lichen on extreme environments.chanism of lichen on extreme environments.
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.