Genome Sequence of Salinibacterium sp. Isolated from Antarctic Soil
Cited 4 time in
- Genome Sequence of Salinibacterium sp. Isolated from Antarctic Soil
- Other Titles
- 남극토양에서 분리한 Salinibacterium 유전체 분석
- Lee, Hyoungseok
Kim, Su Jin
Lee, Jong Kyu
Lee, Yung Mi
Ahn, Do Hwan
Shin, Seung Chul
Hong, Soon Gyu
- Antarctica; Genome Sequence; Salinibacterium
- Issue Date
- Lee, Hyoungseok, et al. 2012. "Genome Sequence of Salinibacterium sp. Isolated from Antarctic Soil". Journal of Bacteriology, 194(9): 2404-2404.
- The draft genome of Salinibacterium sp. PAMC 21357, isolated from permafrost soil on Antarctica, was determined. Here we present a 3.1 Mb draft genome sequence of Salinibacterium sp., which could provide further insight into the genetic determination of its cold adaptive properties. determination of its cold adaptive properties.
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.