Chemical Constituents of Fermented Noni (Morinda citrifolia) Juice Exudates and Their Biological Activity
Cited 0 time in
- Chemical Constituents of Fermented Noni (Morinda citrifolia) Juice Exudates and Their Biological Activity
- Other Titles
- 발효된 노니주스로부터 화학성분 및 생리활성
- Youn, Ui Joung
leng chee chang
- Pharmacology & Pharmacy
- Morinda citrifolia; alkyl disaccharide; anti-inflammatory activity
- Issue Date
- Youn, Ui Joung, leng chee chang. 2017. "Chemical Constituents of Fermented Noni (Morinda citrifolia) Juice Exudates and Their Biological Activity". Natural Product Sciences, 23(1): 16-20.
- In a continuing study of the fermented noni (Morinda citrifolia) juice exudates, five compounds, heptanyl 2-O-β-D-xylofuranosyl-(1→6)-β-D-glucopyranoside (1), n-butyl β-D-glucopyranoside (2), (1S)-(3-ethenyl-phenyl)-1,2-ethanediol (3), (2S)-2-hydroxybutanedioic acid (4), and daucosterol (5) were isolated from the buthanol partition of the extract. The structures of the isolates were identified by 1D and 2D NMR, and MS experiments, as well as by comparison of their data with the published values. Among the isolates, compounds 1 - 3 were isolated for the first time from the plant species. The isolated compounds were evaluated for their cancer chemopreventive potential based on their ability to inhibit nitric oxide (NO) production and tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNF-α)-induced NF-κB activity, and quinonone reductase-1 (QR1)-inducing effect.
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.