Brown algae (Phaeophyceae) from Russian Far Eastern seas: re-evaluation of Laminaria multiplicata Petrov et Suchovejeva
Cited 0 time in
- Brown algae (Phaeophyceae) from Russian Far Eastern seas: re-evaluation of Laminaria multiplicata Petrov et Suchovejeva
- Other Titles
- 동해 멀리 러시아로부터 갈조류 (Phaeophyceae): Laminaria multiplicata Petrov et Suchovejeva의 재평가
- Lee, Kyung Min
Kim, Gwang Hoon
Mihail N. elij
Tatyana A. Klochkova
Nina G. Klochkova
- Life Sciences & Biomedicine - Other Topics
- L. multiplicata; Laminaria gurjanovae; Sea of Okhotsk; endemic species; flora
- Issue Date
- The Korean Society of Phycology
- Lee, Kyung Min, et al. 2010. "Brown algae (Phaeophyceae) from Russian Far Eastern seas: re-evaluation of Laminaria multiplicata Petrov et Suchovejeva". ALGAE, 25: 77-87.
- Eight unusual individuals of a laminariaceaen species were collected from the Sea of Okhotsk in 1974 and described as a new species, Laminaria multiplicata Petrov et Suchovejeva in 1976. Since that time no new information, including pictures and numerical data, has been provided, although the species was cited in floristic lists of the Sea of Okhotsk based on the first record in 1976. We investigated a type and 3 paratypes of L. multiplicata and strongly believe that they were wrongfully identified abnormal plants of L. gurjanovae A. Zinova. Therefore, the species L. multiplicata needs to be closed.
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.