Lichen flora around the Korean Antarctic Scientific Station, King George Island, Antarctic
Cited 17 time in
- Lichen flora around the Korean Antarctic Scientific Station, King George Island, Antarctic
- Other Titles
- 남극세종기지주변 지의류상
- Hur, Jae-Seoun
Hong, Soon Gyu
Koh, Young Jin
Oh, Mi Jin
Kim, Ji Hee
- Biotechnology & Applied Microbiology; Energy & Fuels
- KoLRI; antarctic; flora; king george island; lichens; Agriculture
- Issue Date
- Hur, Jae-Seoun, et al. 2006. "Lichen flora around the Korean Antarctic Scientific Station, King George Island, Antarctic". JOURNAL OF MICROBIOLOGY, 44(5): 480-491.
- As part of the long-term monitoring projects on Antarctic terrestrial vegetation in relation to global climate change, a lichen floristical survey was conducted around the Korean Antarctic Station (King Sejong Station), which is located on Barton Peninsula, King George Island, in January and February of 2006. Two hundred and twenty-five lichen specimens were collected and sixty-two lichen species in 38 genera were identified by morphological characteristics, chemical constituents, TLC analysis and ITS nucleotide sequence analysis.
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.