Comparison of Genetic Diversity of Saxifraga Species Distributed in the Arctic Svalbard and Korea
Cited 0 time in
- Comparison of Genetic Diversity of Saxifraga Species Distributed in the Arctic Svalbard and Korea
- Other Titles
- 북극권 Svalbard 지역과 한국에 분포하는 Saxifraga 속 식물의 유전적 다형성 비교
- Seo, Hyo Won
- Issue Date
- Seo, Hyo Won, et al. 2007. "Comparison of Genetic Diversity of Saxifraga Species Distributed in the Arctic Svalbard and Korea". The Plant Resources Society Of Korea, 20(1): 79-85.
- The species in genus Saxifragadistributed in circumpolar arctic are taxonomically difficult to study. RAPDanalyses were performed to compare the genetic diversity of the 16 Saxifrages originated from the Norwegian ArcticSvalbard and Korea. The 12 access
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.