An Efficient Method to Prepare PCR Cloning Vectors
Cited 0 time in
- An Efficient Method to Prepare PCR Cloning Vectors
- Other Titles
- PCR 클로닝 벡서를 만들기 위하 효율적인 방법
- Hong, Soon Gyu
Lee, Hong Kum
- Life Sciences & Biomedicine - Other Topics
- PCR cloning vector; XcmI
- Issue Date
- Hong, Soon Gyu, et al. 2009. "An Efficient Method to Prepare PCR Cloning Vectors". The Korean Society of Mycology, 37(3): 240-242.
- An improved procedure for preparing PCR cloning vectors was developed. This procedure includes the incorporation ofadapters to create XcmI restriction enzyme sites in pBluescript II SK(+) vectors, digestion with XcmI followed by furtherdigestion of the small fragment produced by XcmI digestion with additional enzymes, and purification with PCR purificationkits. Using this procedure, PCR cloning vectors with high ligation efficiencies and low blue or false-positive colonies wereobtained.
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.