Reproductive Biology of the Seals in Polar Region: spermatogenesis
Cited 0 time in
- Reproductive Biology of the Seals in Polar Region: spermatogenesis
- Other Titles
- 극지역 물개류의 번식생물학: 정자형성
- Kang, Sung-Ho
- Life Sciences & Biomedicine - Other Topics
- Issue Date
- Kang, Sung-Ho, 계명찬. 2006. "Reproductive Biology of the Seals in Polar Region: spermatogenesis". Korean Society Of Environmental Biology, 24(1): 1-6.
- Global decline in wildlife mammals has been accelerated during past decades.Especially the conservation the wild life mammals in polar areas, is urgent. In an effort tounderstand the reproduction of the seals dwelling in the polar area, spermatogenesis
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.