Complete genome sequence of the crude oil-degrading thermophilic bacterium Geobacillus sp. JS12
Cited 1 time in
- Complete genome sequence of the crude oil-degrading thermophilic bacterium Geobacillus sp. JS12
- Other Titles
- 오일을 분해할 수 있는 thermophilic bacterium Geobacillus sp. JS12의 유전체 지도 작성
- Park, Hyun
Shin, Seung Chul
Lee, Jun Hyuck
Park, Ae Kyung
- Genome sequence; Geobacillus sp. JS12; lipolytic activities
- Issue Date
- Park, Hyun, et al. 2016. "Complete genome sequence of the crude oil-degrading thermophilic bacterium Geobacillus sp. JS12". JOURNAL OF BIOTECHNOLOGY, 230(1): 28-29.
- Here, we report the complete genome sequence of Geobacillus sp. JS12, isolated from composts located in Namhae, Korea, which shows extracellular lipolytic activities at high temperatures. An array of genes related to the utilization of lipids was identified by whole genome analysis. The genome sequence of the strain JS12 provides basic information for wider exploitation of thermostable industrial lipases.
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.