A coupled model simulation of the Last Glacial Maximum, Transient multi-decadal response
- A coupled model simulation of the Last Glacial Maximum, Transient multi-decadal response
- Other Titles
- 지난최대빙하기 시뮬레이션, 초기 수십년간의 수치모델 반응실험
- Kim, Seong-Joong
Lee, Bang Yong
- climate; lgm; model; simulation; transient
- Issue Date
- Kim, Seong-Joong, Lee, Bang Yong. 2004. A coupled model simulation of the Last Glacial Maximum, Transient multi-decadal response. Korean Meteorological Society. 2004.10.28.
- Considerable effort has been devoted to the reconstruction of LGM climatic conditions based on geological proxy data (e.g., CLIMAP, 1976, 1981). However, each has limitations in revealing the features and factors involved in such a severe event. As an adjunct to the study of proxy data, researchers have employed numerical models to study the LGM climate. The objective of this study is to investigate the transient climate response to LGM conditions using the coupled atmosphere-ocean-sea ice model developed at Canadian Centre for Climate Modelling and Analysis (CCCma).
- Conference Name
- Korean Meteorological Society
- Conference Date
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.