Plaeo-climatic evidence for an El Nino-like pattern of future global warming
- Plaeo-climatic evidence for an El Nino-like pattern of future global warming
- Other Titles
- 미래의 지구온난화하에서 적도 태평양에 엘리뇨같은 형태가 됨의 고기후학적 증거
- Kim, Seong-Joong
- El Nino; feedback analysis; paleoclimate evidence; simulation; warming
- Issue Date
- Kim, Seong-Joong, George Boer. 2004. Plaeo-climatic evidence for an El Nino-like pattern of future global warming. 환경부 와 기상청. 환경부 와 기상청. 2004.11.18~.
- Simulations with coupled models and observation-based paleoclimate reconstructions support the expectation of a future mean El Niñ
o-like temperature response to the positive radiative forcing resulting from a continued increase in atmospheric greenhouse gas concentrations.
- Conference Name
- 환경부 와 기상청
- Conference Place
- 환경부 와 기상청
- Conference Date
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.