Carbonate system across the Antarctic Polar Front in the Drake Passage
- Carbonate system across the Antarctic Polar Front in the Drake Passage
- Other Titles
- 드레이크해협 극전선에서 탄소 시스템
- KANG, YOUNG CHUL
Shin, Hyoung Chul
- Carbon dioxide; Carbonate Ocean; Carbonate system; Drake Passage; Silica Ocean
- Issue Date
- KANG, YOUNG CHUL, Shin, Hyoung Chul. 2002. Carbonate system across the Antarctic Polar Front in the Drake Passage. 한국해양학회. 한국해양학회. 2002.11.05~.
- CO2 measurements were made across the Antarctic Polar Front in the Drake Passage during the 1998-1999 austral summer. These measurements include the partial pressure of CO2 (pCO2), pH (-log [H+]), total carbonate (TCO2), and total alkalinity (TA). Surface
- Conference Name
- Conference Place
- Conference Date
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.