3-D GPR imaging and resisitivity structure by MT near King Sejong Station
- 3-D GPR imaging and resisitivity structure by MT near King Sejong Station
- Other Titles
- 세종기지 부근에서의 MT탐사에 의한 3-D GPR 영상과 비저항 지층구조
- Shon, Howoong
Jin, Young Keun
- 3-D imaging; Antarctica; GPR; MT techniques; glacier
- Issue Date
- Shon, Howoong, Jin, Young Keun. 2005. 3-D GPR imaging and resisitivity structure by MT near King Sejong Station. The 12th Seoul International Sysposium on Polar Science. KOPRI, Korea. 2005.05.17~19.
- In this study, a new high-frequency magnetotelluric (MT) technique has been used to analyze the deep subsurface architecture without the costly burden of a seismic-reflection survey. Profiles of high-resolution magnetotelluric data was acquired near King Sejong Station in the Antarctic interprets the data in terms of resistivity structure structures including faults. In addition to techniques used in polar regions, was applied to get the 3D subsurface imaging by 3D slicing across the crevasse developed in the glacier.
- Conference Name
- The 12th Seoul International Sysposium on Polar Science
- Conference Place
- KOPRI, Korea
- Conference Date
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.