Thermal dynamics of active layer at the Dasan station, Svalbard
- Thermal dynamics of active layer at the Dasan station, Svalbard
- Other Titles
- 북극 스발바드 군도 다산기지에서의 동토활동층의 열역학
- Lee, Bang Yong
- Conductive heat flow; Dasan site; thermal dynamics; water vapor
- Issue Date
- Lee, Bang Yong, et al. 2005. Thermal dynamics of active layer at the Dasan station, Svalbard. 극지연구소. 극지연구소. 2005.05.18~.
- Using the continuous data over a period of 318 days at the Dasan site, Svalbard, we deduce and quantify the processes which constitute the thermal dynamics. Conductive heat flow, migration of water vapor, and heat generation from phase transition are analyzed.
- Conference Name
- Conference Place
- Conference Date
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.