Permafrost response to surface temperature change at the Dasan station, Svalbard
- Permafrost response to surface temperature change at the Dasan station, Svalbard
- Other Titles
- 북극 다산기지에서의 영구동토층에서의 지표온도변화
- Han, Uk
Lee, Bang Yong
Chung, Kyung Ho
- Ny-Alesund; Temperature-depth profiles; boreholes; permafrost region
- Issue Date
- Han, Uk, et al. 2005. Permafrost response to surface temperature change at the Dasan station, Svalbard. ICARP. ICARP. 2005.11.01~.
- Temperature-depth profiles measured in boreholes may be used to reconstruct ground surface temperature changes that have occerred in a region over the past one to three centuries. A set of boreholes in the permafrost region of Ny-Alesund, Svalbard have been installed with Baropdiver geothermal dataloggers.
- Conference Name
- Conference Place
- Conference Date
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.