Phylogenetic Analysis of Arctic and Antarctic Marine Bacteria
- Phylogenetic Analysis of Arctic and Antarctic Marine Bacteria
- Other Titles
- 남북극 해양 미생물의 계통 분석
- Cho, Hyun Hee
Lee, Yoo Kyung
Lee, Hong Kum
Cho, Kyung Hee
- Antarctic; Arctic; Marine Bacteria; Phylogenetic Analysis
- Issue Date
- Cho, Hyun Hee, et al. 2006. Phylogenetic Analysis of Arctic and Antarctic Marine Bacteria. 2006 International Meeting of the Microbiological Society of Korea. Seoul, Korea. 2006.05.03~.
- The bacteria were isolated from various marine environments, and identified using phylogenetic analysis on the basis of 16S rRNA gene sequences. Sediments, macro algae, marine animal and sea water samples were collected from around the Korean Arctic Research Station Dasan located at Ny-Alsund, Svalbard, Norway (79°N, 12°E) and Korean Antarctic Research Station King Sejong on King George Island, Antarctica (62°13′ S, 58°47′ W). The collected samples were transported to KOPRI under frozen conditions, diluted in sterilized seawater, and cultured on zobell agar plates at 10℃ and 25℃. Total 386 bacteria isolates were cultured and preserved in glycerol media (15%, v/v) at ？
- Conference Name
- 2006 International Meeting of the Microbiological Society of Korea
- Conference Place
- Seoul, Korea
- Conference Date
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.