Comparison of the Asian Monsoon between the mid-Holocene and the Last Glacial Maximum
- Comparison of the Asian Monsoon between the mid-Holocene and the Last Glacial Maximum
- Other Titles
- 마지막 최대 빙하기와 홀로세 중기 아시아 몬순 비교
- Lee, Bang Yong
- Asian Monsoon; CCM3; Last Glacial Maximum; mid-Holocene; numerical simulation
- Issue Date
- Lee, Bang Yong, Thomas, Kim, Seong-Joong. 2006. Comparison of the Asian Monsoon between the mid-Holocene and the Last Glacial Maximum. 한국제4기학회. 한국제4기학회. 2006.06.16~.
- The Asian summer monsoon becomes stronger in the mid-Holocene and weaker in the LGM, while the winter monsoon increases in both periods. These model results agree with observational proxy evidence and other previous model simulations.
- Conference Name
- Conference Place
- Conference Date
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.