Biodiversity of protease-producing bacteria from Barentz and Cara Sea area
- Biodiversity of protease-producing bacteria from Barentz and Cara Sea area
- Other Titles
- 바렌츠해와 카라해로부터 단백질분해효소 생산 세균의 다양성 연구
Yim, Joung Han
Cho, Kyeung Hee
Hong, Soon Gyu
Lee, Hong Kum
- Barentz sea; Cara sea; protease
- Issue Date
- 홍일정, et al. 2006. Biodiversity of protease-producing bacteria from Barentz and Cara Sea area. 한국미생물학회. 한국미생물학회. 2006.05.03~.
- Biodiversity of prokaryotes producing protease was investigated from samples from Barentz and Cara sea area. Selection of microorganisms were conducted by screening on the selective media by clear zone formation around the colony. Identification of isolated microorganisms were conducted by phylogenetic analysis of 16S rDNA using Kimura's 2-parameter method and neighbor-joining algorithm. From fourteen sediment and terrestrial soil samples, 97 protease producing microorgasims were isolated. Among them, 42 strains were randomly selected and identified. As a result, protease producing microorganisms were identified as Bacillus cereus, Bacillus hwajinpoensis, Bacillus indicus, Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus pumilus, Bacillus simplex, Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus sp., Halobacillus sp., Paenibacillus amylolyticus, Paenibacillus barcinonensis, and Pseudomonas sp.
- Conference Name
- Conference Place
- Conference Date
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.