CALORIMETRIC STUDY OF ARTIFICIAL AND NATURAL (OKHOTSK SEA AND LAKE BAIKAL) GAS HYDRATE DISSOCIATION
- CALORIMETRIC STUDY OF ARTIFICIAL AND NATURAL (OKHOTSK SEA AND LAKE BAIKAL) GAS HYDRATE DISSOCIATION
- Other Titles
- 인공 및 천연 (오호츠크해와 바이칼 호수) 가스수화물 해리에 대한 cALORIMETRIC 연구
- Minami H.
Jin, Young Keun
- Calorimetric; Lake Baikal; Okhotsk Sea; dissociation; gas hydrate
- Issue Date
- Minami H., et al. 2006. CALORIMETRIC STUDY OF ARTIFICIAL AND NATURAL (OKHOTSK SEA AND LAKE BAIKAL) GAS HYDRATE DISSOCIATION. VNIIOkeangeologia. VNIIOkeangeologia. 2006.06.19~.
- Calorimetric studies for natural gas hydrate obtained from Sea of Okhotsk and Lake Baikal were
done and showed promised results for determination of dissociation heat. Unfortunately, there are
large errors in the dissociation heat from Kukuy samples because of a problem of sample quality. To
clarify the effect of gas composition to dissociation heat of gas hydrates, preservation system for
hydrate samples have to be improved. Natural samples contain sediment particles and dissolved
minerals, which affect the thermal properties of gas hydrate bearing sediments. We have to consider these effects to understand the gas hydrate system in natural conditions.
- Conference Name
- Conference Place
- Conference Date
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.