Circulation and Property Changes in the North Pacific Ocean for the Last Glacial Maximum
- Circulation and Property Changes in the North Pacific Ocean for the Last Glacial Maximum
- Other Titles
- 지난 최대 빙하기 동안 북태평양의 순환과 특성 변화 연구
- Kim, Seong-Joong
- Coupled climate model; Last Glacial Maximum; North Pacific Ocean; NorthPacific IntermediateWater
- Issue Date
- Kim, Seong-Joong, Park, Young-Gyu. 2007. Circulation and Property Changes in the North Pacific Ocean for the Last Glacial Maximum. 부산대학교. 부산대학교. 2007.07.09~.
- The coupled model simulates an enhanced circulation in the intermediate and upper deep layers of the northern North Pacific with LGM boundary conditions, in consistent with proxy estimates. The enhanced North Pacific circulation is mainly due to the increase in surface salinity in the Sea of Okhotsk and the Bering Sea by a reduction in freshwater input.
- Conference Name
- Conference Place
- Conference Date
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.