Was Asia Warmer during the Last Interglacial Maximum than Present?
- Was Asia Warmer during the Last Interglacial Maximum than Present?
- Other Titles
- 아시아는 현재보다 지난 최대 간빙기 동안 더 따뜻했는가?
- Kim, Seong-Joong
- Asian climate; Last Interglacial Maximum (LIG; NCAR CCM3; monsoon
- Issue Date
- Kim, Seong-Joong. 2007. Was Asia Warmer during the Last Interglacial Maximum than Present?. 대한지질학회. 대한지질학회. 2007.10.26~.
- The change in the Asian climate and associated monsoon change during the last interglacial maximum (LIGM) at 125 k yr BP is simulated by the NCAR CCM3.
Despite of the net annual-mean cooling, the summer warming leads to the decrease in mean sea level pressure over the Tibetan Plateau, resulting in the increase in landward winds and precipitation. Overall, the annual-mean surface temperature is slightly lower than present in Asia, which is consistent with previous model results.
- Conference Name
- Conference Place
- Conference Date
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.