Simulation of North-East Asia Climate Change for the Last Glacial Maximum
- Simulation of North-East Asia Climate Change for the Last Glacial Maximum
- Other Titles
- LGM동안 북동 아시아 기후변화 시뮬레이션
- Kim, Seong-Joong
Lee, Bang Yong
- Climate Change; Last Glacial Maximum; North-East Asia; Numerical Simulation
- Issue Date
- Kim, Seong-Joong, Choi, Taejin, Lee, Bang Yong. 2007. Simulation of North-East Asia Climate Change for the Last Glacial Maximum. 한국제4기학회. 한국제4기학회. 2007.11.06~.
- The LGM surface temperature is reduced by 4-12℃ in the north-east Asia and the reduction of surface temperature leads to the weakening of hydrological cycle with the reduction of precipitation by 44% in the LGM. Eventually, the climate is much drier in the LGM over northeast Asia, except around the Korean peninsula where a wet climate is simulated due to the marked surface cooling.
- Conference Name
- Conference Place
- Conference Date
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.