Antarctic meteorites recovered from Thiel Mountains, West Antarctica by the first Korea expedition for Antarctic meteorites
- Antarctic meteorites recovered from Thiel Mountains, West Antarctica by the first Korea expedition for Antarctic meteorites
- Other Titles
- 1차 남극운석탐사대에 의해 채취된 서남극 티엘 산맥의 남극운석
- B.-G. Choi
Lee, Jong Ik
- Antarctic meteorite; Thiel mountains; oxygen isotope
- Issue Date
- B.-G. Choi, et al. 2007. Antarctic meteorites recovered from Thiel Mountains, West Antarctica by the first Korea expedition for Antarctic meteorites. 2007.08.01~.
- In January 2007, the first Korea Expedition for Antarctic meteorites (KOREAMET) conducted a search for meteorites on the blue ice fields at Marti/Nash/Pirrit Hills and Thiel Mountains, West Antarctica. Five meteorites were recovered on the blue icel field at Moulton Escarpment, Thiel Mountains during 7 hours. The meteorites were vacuum sealed with plastic bags and transported to the lab under freezing temperature. Small amount of samples were taken for petrological study and oxygen isotopic measurments.
- Conference Date
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.