Measurement of stable isotopes of atmospheric H2 and its application to atmospheric photochemistry
- Measurement of stable isotopes of atmospheric H2 and its application to atmospheric photochemistry
- Other Titles
- 대기중 수소의 안정동위원소측정과 대기광화학에 응용
- T. Roeckmann
Rhee, Tae Siek
- atmosphere; formadehyde; hydrogen; isotope; photochemistry
- Issue Date
- T. Roeckmann, C.A.M. Brenninkmeijer, Rhee, Tae Siek. 2007. Measurement of stable isotopes of atmospheric H2 and its application to atmospheric photochemistry. 대한화학회. 대한화학회. 2007.10.17~.
- We developed a method to analyze stable isotope ratio of atmospheric H2.The method requires only ~300 ml of air, is operated in an on-line system, and yields values within 2 per mil of precision, which is better than that obtained by conventional off-line method with ~ 4000 l of air. However, because of different peak shapes of reference and sample air, it needs to calibrate the analytical system in a regular manner. We used the system to determine kinetic isotope effects occurring during the photolysis of formaldehyde in the atmosphere. In the presentation we will discuss in detail determination of kinetic isotope effects under the ambient conditions for the photolysis of formaldehyde.
- Conference Name
- Conference Place
- Conference Date
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.