Soil CO2 efflux in Ny-？lesund, Svalbard using chamber method
- Soil CO2 efflux in Ny-？lesund, Svalbard using chamber method
- Other Titles
- 챔버방법을 이용한 북극 니알슨 스발바드에서의 토양 이산화탄소 플럭스
- Choi, Taejin
Chae, Nam Yi
Lee, Bang Yong
- chamber measurement; soil CO2 efflux
- Issue Date
- Choi, Taejin, Chae, Nam Yi, Lee, Bang Yong. 2008. Soil CO2 efflux in Ny-？lesund, Svalbard using chamber method. IGAC. IGAC. 2008.09.11~.
- The soil CO2 efflux chamber measurements were made to investigate quantifying of CO2 efflux from soil surface to atmosphere and its controlling factors in the Dasan station (78° 55´ N, 11° 55´E), Ny-Å
lesund in Svalbard, Norway. Averaged soil CO2 efflux ranged from 0.1 to 1.1 μmol m-2 s-1 during the study period. And soil temperature and soil water content ranged from 5 to 14℃ and from 9 to 40%, respectively.
- Conference Name
- Conference Place
- Conference Date
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.