Response of Southern Hemisphere Westerly Winds to Glacial Boundary Conditions in NCAR CCM3 and CCCma CGCM2
- Response of Southern Hemisphere Westerly Winds to Glacial Boundary Conditions in NCAR CCM3 and CCCma CGCM2
- Other Titles
- NCAR CCM3와 CCCma CGCM2 수치모형에나타난 빙하기경조건에 대한 남반구 서풍의 반응
- Kim, Seong-Joong
Lee, Bang Yong
- CCCma CGCM2; Glacial Conditions; NCAR CCM3; Southern Hemisphere; Westerly Winds
- Issue Date
- Kim, Seong-Joong, Lee, Bang Yong, 이초영. 2009. Response of Southern Hemisphere Westerly Winds to Glacial Boundary Conditions in NCAR CCM3 and CCCma CGCM2. 한국지상학회. 한국지상학회. 2009.04.24~.
- This study investigates the model response of the SH westerlies to glacial conditions and attempts to find their role in the glacial carbon cycle. In conclusion, with the implementation of glacial boundary conditions the southern hemisphere westerly winds are weakened and displaced to the north due to the increase in surface pressure around Antarctica associated with the marked surface cooling.
- Conference Name
- Conference Place
- Conference Date
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.