Molecular cloning of a chitinase gene from Vibrio sp. KOPRI 11027
- Molecular cloning of a chitinase gene from Vibrio sp. KOPRI 11027
- Other Titles
- 비브리오 sp. KOPRI 11027로부터 키티나제 유전자 분리
Lee, Hong Kum
Lee, Yoo Kyung
- Vibrio; chitinase; cloning; gene
- Issue Date
- 이재형, et al. 2009. Molecular cloning of a chitinase gene from Vibrio sp. KOPRI 11027. 대한여성과학기술인회. 대한여성과학기술인회. 2009.08.28~.
- The chiK gene encoding a chitinase ChiK was cloned from Vibrio sp. 98CJII027 using PCR
method. The chiK open reading frame is 2553 bp long encoding a ChiK precursor protein, which contains 850 amino acids including a N-terminal signal peptide consisted of 21 amino acids. Using inverse PCR cloning method, we identified the 6.0 kb DNA fragment containing the chiK gene Subsequently, a 3042 bp of full chiK gene was cloned by PCR cloning, and then it was subcloned into pGEM T-easy vector, designated as pChiK. The recombinant E. coli π11109 clone harboring recombinant pChiK produced a clear halo around the colony in the colloidal chitin plates. The dedllced amino acid seqllences of ChiK revealed 89% identity with those of Vì
brio harveyi chitinase. Comparison of the conserved modllle reveals that chitinase of KOPRI 11027 strain(ChiK) belongs to the family 18 of gIycoside hydrolases.
- Conference Name
- Conference Place
- Conference Date
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.