Production of psychrophilic chitinase from Antarctic microorganism by recombinant Escherichia coli
- Production of psychrophilic chitinase from Antarctic microorganism by recombinant Escherichia coli
- Other Titles
- 재조합 대장균에 의한 남극 미생물 유래 저온성 chitinae의 생산
- Park, Heeyong
Yim, Joung Han
Han, Se Jong
- Antarctic; chitinase; psychrophilic
- Issue Date
- Park, Heeyong, et al. 2009. Production of psychrophilic chitinase from Antarctic microorganism by recombinant Escherichia coli. (사) 한국생물공학회. (사) 한국생물공학회. 2009.04.10~.
- In order to enhance the production of psychrophilic chitinase, recombinant Escherichia coli Top 10 harboring chitinase gene from Antarctic microorganism KOPRI 22718 was cultivated using flask and jar fermentor. Expression of target protein was performed by L-arabinose addition and confirmed by SDS-PAGE and activity test with p-nitrophenyl-N-acetyl-
-D-glucosaminide as a substrate.
To increase the cell density and production of enzyme, modified R-medium was tested as a fermentation medium and effect of L-arabinose concentration was also observed. About 28 times higher enzyme production was obtained by using modified R-medium with lactose and 2.5g/L of L-arabinose in fermentor culture than that by using LB medium in flask culture.
- Conference Name
- (사) 한국생물공학회
- Conference Place
- (사) 한국생물공학회
- Conference Date
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.