The effect of temperature and pH on psychrophilic chitinase expression in Pichia pastoris X-33
- The effect of temperature and pH on psychrophilic chitinase expression in Pichia pastoris X-33
- Other Titles
- 재조합 효모에 의한 저온성 chitinase의 발현에 미치는 온도 및 pH의 영향
- Han, Se Jong
Yim, Joung Han
Koh, Hye Yeon
Lee, Sung Gu
- Antarctic; Pichia; chitinase; psychrophilic
- Issue Date
- Han, Se Jong, et al. 2009. The effect of temperature and pH on psychrophilic chitinase expression in Pichia pastoris X-33. (사) 한국생물공학회. (사) 한국생물공학회. 2009.11.02~.
- To confirm the optimal cultivation conditions of Pichia pastoris X-33 containing the psychrophilic chitinase gene cloned from Antarctic microorganism, Sanguibacter antarcticus KOPRI 21702, the effect of temperature and pH on chitinase expression was investigated in a jar fermentor. Expression of target protein was performed by methanol addition and confirmed by an activity assay with p-nitrophenyl-N-acetyl-
-D-glucosaminide as a substrate. Cells were grown at various temperatures ranging from 20 to 30
C and pHs from 5.5 to 6.5. The chitinase production was divided into two phases: batch and induction fed-batch. Ultimately, the optimal temperature and pH for the production of chitinase were found to be 20
C, pH 6.0, respectively.
- Conference Name
- (사) 한국생물공학회
- Conference Place
- (사) 한국생물공학회
- Conference Date
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.