Climate response of prescribed forcing from current and pre-industrial state : preliminary results
- Climate response of prescribed forcing from current and pre-industrial state : preliminary results
- Other Titles
- 산업화 이전과 현재 기후의 경계조건에 대한 기후 모델의 반응 : 예비 결과
- Woo, Sung-Ho
- CAM3; climate change; global warming; prescribed forcing
- Issue Date
- Woo, Sung-Ho, Kim, Seong-Joong, Kim, Baek-Min. 2009. Climate response of prescribed forcing from current and pre-industrial state : preliminary results. 한국기후변화학회. 한국기후변화학회. 2009.07.02~.
- Global warming for the last half century is beyond natural variability based on Paleoclimatic data at least for the previous 1,300 years. Many researchers indicated that the dramatical increase of green house gases is major cause of these unusual global warming (IPCC AR4, 2007). The effect of the green house gases on the recent global warming should also be investigated.
We will analyse climate change by anthropogenic effect from comparison of pre-industrial with current climate simulation. The anthropogenic effect in this experiment is represented as prescribed boundary conditions in model such as sea surface temperature (SST) and green house gases (GHG) concentration. In this article, as preliminary results, current simulation output is validated by comparison with observations.
- Conference Name
- Conference Place
- Conference Date
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.