An amoeboid olivine aggregate surrounded by an igneous ferroan olivine-rich rim from CO3.0 chondrite DOM 08006.
- An amoeboid olivine aggregate surrounded by an igneous ferroan olivine-rich rim from CO3.0 chondrite DOM 08006.
- Other Titles
- CO3.0 콘드라이트 DOM 08006의 AOA를 둘러싼 화성기원 감람석 부화 림 연구
- Nagashima K.
Krot A. N.
- Issue Date
- Nagashima K., Park, Changkun, Krot A. N.. 2015. An amoeboid olivine aggregate surrounded by an igneous ferroan olivine-rich rim from CO3.0 chondrite DOM 08006.. 46th Lunar and Planetary Science Conference. 미국 우즈랜드(Woodlands, USA). 2015.03.16~2015.03.20.
- We have recently described type I chondrules surrounded by ferroan igneous rims in Graves Nunataks 95229 (CR2), Yamato 81020 (CO3.0) and Acfer 094 (ungrouped type 3) carbonaceous chondrites [1,2]. The mineralogy, textures, minor element and O-isotope compositions of these layered chondrules indicate that (1) the igneous rims are similar to type II chondrules, and (2) some type I chondrules were recycled in type II chondrule-forming regions. Some of the ferroan igneous rims contain 16O-rich (Δ17O < ？20‰) relict olivine grains which could be genetically related to amoeboid olivine aggregates (AOAs) that formed in the hot innermost region of the protoplanetary disk at the birth of the Solar System [e.g., 3], and were subsequently transported to chondrule-forming regions. Here we report the mineralogy, petrography, major- and minor- element abundances, and O-isotope distribution of an AOA surrounded by a ferroan igneous rim from Dominion Range (DOM) 08006 CO3.0 chondrite.
- Conference Name
- 46th Lunar and Planetary Science Conference
- Conference Place
- 미국 우즈랜드(Woodlands, USA)
- Conference Date
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.