Depositional Processes of Diatomaceous Sediments in King George Basin
Cited 0 time in
- Depositional Processes of Diatomaceous Sediments in King George Basin
- Other Titles
- 남극 킹죠지분지에서 함규조류층리의 퇴적작용ctica: Sedimentary Record of Small-Scale Climate Change
- Lee, Joon-Jae
- climate change; sedimentary facies; biogenic silica; multi-year sea ice; primary production
- Issue Date
- Lee, Joon-Jae, et al. 1992.12.. "Depositional Processes of Diatomaceous Sediments in King George Basin". Korea Journal Of Polar Research(1990-2000), 3(1/2): 59-70.
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.