Sesquiterpene Lactones from Vernonia cinerea
Cited 0 time in
- Sesquiterpene Lactones from Vernonia cinerea
- Other Titles
- Vernonia cinerea 로 부터 세스퀴터펜 락톤
- Youn, Ui Joung
Leng Chee Chang
- Chemistry, Medicinal; Chemistry, Organic
- Asteraceae; Vernonia cinerea; sesquiterpene lactone
- Issue Date
- Youn, Ui Joung, et al. 2018-03-01. "Sesquiterpene Lactones from Vernonia cinerea". CHEMISTRY OF NATURAL COMPOUNDS, 54(2): 235-237.
- A new hirsutinolide-type sesquiterpene lactonen, 8α-(2′Z-tigloyloxy)-1α-methoxyhirsutinolide (1) and a new naturally occurring 8α-(2′-hydroxymethylacryloyloxy)-1α-methoxyhirsutinolide-13-O-acetate (2) were isolated from the CHCl3 extract of the aerial parts of Vernonia cinerea (Asteraceae). The structures of the new compounds were determined by 1D and 2D NMR, and MS experiments, as well as by comparison of their data with the published values.
- Files in This Item
- Can archive pre-print and post-print or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing) or publisher's version/PDF
Can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Archiving not formally supported
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.